vineri, 12 septembrie 2014

The worst feeling in life

     Everyone experiences a lot of feelings while their life goes on. We mind some of them,but we don't even notice others. There's been this awful feeling inside of me,that eats me alive,crushing me from the inside. The feeling is knowing you'll never see that "perfect stranger". The stranger you saw on the street,on a bus,everywhere in this world. He passes next to you and you don't even get the chance to get his attention.
      I met my "stranger" not long ago. But thankfully,after a lot of days of seeing him past me i had the courage to say a few words to him. I ended up talking to my self about how i'm going to get his attention. May i tell you, it wasn't that easy,the butterflies in my stomach went crazy. The whole situation was crazy.
      The first time you see him. It's the moment you're sure you're life is going to change that you will never be the same person again,that your mind is going to stick with his image.
       What about love at first sight? I never believed in that, i always said its maximum bullshit. But in my case ,it turned out not to be.
        You see him, you like him,you try to get his attention. These are the normal steps. Mine were different: you see him>you love him>you're trying REALLY hard to get his attention. It was like i felt him staring at me, i didn't see his eyes because i tried to pretend i didn't notice him, but i felt his eyes running down and up on me. I knew he was looking at me, and when we glazed at each other at the same time i couldn't help but turn away. I could take a look in his eyes for two seconds,after that i had to turn away because my heart was going to explode.
       I recognised that feeling, it was pure and innocent love. It was emotion and shivers down my spine.
        After a few days i got to tell him a few words, and then we started talking.
        For hours.
        For days.
        And suddenly,he got lost. He went to his home, and i went to mine, and both of them were very far away from each other. The feeling of knowing i'm never gonna see his eyes again freaked me out. I was crying all my way home and after that a while. It felt like loosing someone you didn't really know,but you hot attached to that person.
       Sometimes,it feels like i don't even remember the way he looked or the way he smiled. But everytime i close my eyes his image comes back,his smile comes back and all my feelings burst out.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu